Make an emergency plan
Our dedicated team will provide you with support to discuss, develop and implement an emergency plan. Up to 48 hours care may be available for the person you care for in the event of an emergency.
This plan can not cover planned events, pre-planned operations or a pre-arranged admission.
Why make an emergency plan?
What is the process?
- A project worker will phone you to make an appointment
- We will visit you at your chosen venue to discuss your requirements
- With our support, you will put together an emergency plan
- We will provide you with a detailed document outlining your emergency plan
- In the event of an emergency our 24 hour phone line is available should you require further support
If you prefer, you can also fill out the emergency planning form yourself. If you would like to receive a template and guidelines please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be sent out to you. Support is available from us to assist in this process if needed.